-No supplements (none necessary if food is fresh and organic)
– No superfoods (powdered, dehydrated superfoods are super for the vendor due to shelf-life, but not the best food for our body)
– No dehydrating (dehydrate your food, dehydrate yourself. Your body will have to add its own water content to digest and eliminate the food)
– Balanced (no restricting or counting of the three macro-nutrients fats/carbs/protein or of the raw food groups fruits/veg/nuts/seeds)
– Fresh is Best (focus on foods with life-force, enzymes, locally grown, organically grown, from nature, the true superfoods fruits/veg/nuts/seeds)
– Nutritious (balanced, varied, and abundant to nourish even children and athletes)
– Delicious (appealing to even cooked foodists)
– Satisfying (sufficient portions, including optional snacks so no hunger or cravings)
– Easy and Fast (doable in modern society/lifestyle and for busy families)
– Pure and Clean (no MSG, cacao, or other toxic ingredients found in many raw diets)
– Abundant, not restrictive of calories (weight will balance naturally without hunger, whether weight gain or weight loss is needed)
– Fruits for breakfast (not combined with other foods, generally, except a couple of desserts and green smoothies).
– Sufficient protein and fat from small amount of nuts daily in digestible forms such as nut-milks, patés, sauces and dressings (more can be added for athletes, pregnant moms etc…)
– Sufficient fats to ensure that more fat-soluble minerals from vegetables are absorbed (no restricting fats on an already naturally low-fat diet that has no harmful fats!)
This is what we’ve learned is best for our family as a whole. However, individuals will always fine tune or adapt the diet for their particular needs. Take what works for you and enjoy!
“Health is a relationship between you and your body” – Terri Guillemets
Pinginnya nerapin hidup sehat….
Rasanya kalo nanti dimulai saat usia lebih tua…
Atau kalo udah ngerasain sakit … oh no….
Gak ada paedahnya….
View on Path